[OSGeo Africa] Looking for Eskom's SPOT Building Count (SBC) dataset

Carolyn Devens chdevens at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:53:07 PST 2019

Hi All,
I'm looking for Eskom's SPOT Building Count (SBC), also known as the Eskom
Dwelling layer. I want to use this layer as a proxy for human population
density in the Western and Eastern Capes. I see that there was an OSGeo
Africa thread about this data in 2014. I'm hoping someone might still know
where I can get a hold of this dataset. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Kind regards,
Carolyn

--
*Carolyn Devens*