[OSGeo Africa] Geoserver implementation on Google Cloud Platform

admire addloe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 04:51:32 PDT 2019

Hi Zibusiso

On 2019/10/18 13:45, Zibusiso Ncube wrote:
> Good Day
>
> Has anyone done a geoserver implementation on the GCP? If yes please
> advise how to do so or point to sources of where i can get help.I have
> been google for a while now and have decided to try this forum for
> some help.
>
> Its specifically GCP as we have some stuff already running on the GCP.

I haven't done any work there but I did a quick search to see if GCP
interacts with docker
(https://cloud.google.com/cloud-build/docs/quickstart-docker) and I see
it does. We at Kartoza have extensive knowledge  of docker and our
docker image for GeoServer is very popular with users
(https://hub.docker.com/r/kartoza/geoserver/).

You can give it a test run otherwise get in touch with us
info at kartoza.com <mailto://info@kartoza.com>and we will help you solve
your problem.

Regards