[OSGeo Africa] Another illegal GIS RfQ

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:33:38 PDT 2019

Thulani you’d be surprised. Proprietary ELAs cost many millions before any work is done.

Who on this list is willing to research the numbers? How much has government spent on GIS over the past let’s say ten years broken down by supplier and government entity? It’s all public information but will take a bit of legwork and perhaps some resistance to gather. Then we will see the size of the problem.