[OSGeo Africa] Graduate seeking GIS Employment

Ebrahim Sonde SNDMUH001 at myuct.ac.za
Thu Sep 19 03:27:54 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

I trust my email finds you well.

I will be graduating with a BSc Geomatics degree specializing in GeoInformatics and I am seeking suitable employment that would enable me to register with SAGC.

Please find herewith attached my curriculum vitae.

I look forward to a positive response.

Kindest regards
Ebrahim

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.