[OSGeo Africa] South Africa farm boundaries

Francis Twumasi francis.twumasi at drdlr.gov.za
Tue Dec 22 23:45:55 PST 2020

Hi Frank,
How are you doing? This is Francis.
Regards,
Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: Africa <africa-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Frank Sokolic
Sent: Wednesday, 23 December 2020 09:24
To: Africa local chapter discussions <africa at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [OSGeo Africa] South Africa farm boundaries

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of “DRDLR Environment”.
CAUTION: Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi list members,

Does anyone know of a downloadable GIS dataset showing farm boundaries for the entire South Africa? I know that this is a request that comes up periodically but I'm just checking whether a consolidated dataset of farm boundaries for all nine provinces is now available.

Regards, Frank.