[OSGeo Africa] Can some help Please

Basson, FC FCBasson at elsenburg.com
Thu Jan 9 00:58:07 PST 2020

Hi Mari

Rather try the Esri forums at https://community.esri.com/

Regards
FC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OSGeo Africa] Can some help Please
From: Mari Nienaber
To: Africa at lists.osgeo.org
CC:

I am new to Arcgis , I can not get my layout to the same zoomed in area as my data view .

Mari
"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Western Cape Government (the WCG). No employee of the WCG is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the WCG unless he/she is an accounting officer of the WCG, or his or her authorised representative. The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."