[OSGeo Africa] Rainfall dataset

Afika Khutshwa akhutshwa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:22:59 PDT 2020

Good day,

I am looking at obtaining  rainfall dataset for South Africa, all
provinces. I am looking for annual average rainfall per province and
regions over the past  10 years. I also want to establish the peak months
for rainfall per province. This is required in a GIS format .

 I have made an inquiry to both the Agricultural Research Council and SA
Weather Services, unfortunately I have not yet received a reply. Are there
any other organisations except the ones i have listed that can perhaps
assist as per the requirements stated above ?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
A.Khutshwa