[OSGeo Africa] Rainfall dataset

Afika Khutshwa akhutshwa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:40:40 PDT 2020

I have also made an enquiry there as well. It may be that perhaps it will
take longer than normal due to the current situation with pandemic and
abnormal working arrangements.

I want to check, are you familiar with this dataset? I was wondering how
often does it get updated, is it updated annually? Do they have records for
each of the past 10 years?

Thanks Mathews for you assistance.