[OSGeo Africa] Fwd: Helping promote Cloud Native Geospatial in Africa?

Gavin Fleming gavin at kartoza.com
Mon Sep 7 23:29:25 PDT 2020

A reminder that today is a STAC and CoGeo outreach day and data sprint, see the message below from Chris Holmes

--
Gavin Fleming - Joint MD - PrGISc [PGP1234]
Skype: phlemingo

* Full stack web, desktop and mobile geospatial software development
* GIS training
* Support, hosting and maintenance
* Consulting services