[OSGeo Africa] Newsletter / Marketing: 5m Contours block 2729DC

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Thu Sep 17 01:11:55 PDT 2020

Dear Paul

Our apologies for the faulty data on our portal, we will investigate.

If you do not succeed in downloading data from the portal, please contact sales at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:sales at drdlr.gov.za> with your request for data.

Kind Regards ....•

Aslam Parker | Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information | Branch: National Geomatics Management Services| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za>
[Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development]
P Please consider the environment before printing this email and/or any related attachments

Aslam Parker