[OSGeo Africa] Traditional Councils

Adrian Frith adrian at adrianfrith.com
Tue Sep 29 04:17:46 PDT 2020

Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian