[OSGeo Africa] Traditional Councils

Mthembu Nokukhanya (ZA, Pietermaritzburg) Nokukhanya.Mthembu at mondigroup.com
Tue Sep 29 06:23:23 PDT 2020

Could you please share with me as well

From: Africa <africa-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Luvo Qumba
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2020 13:54
To: Africa local chapter discussions <africa at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [OSGeo Africa] Traditional Councils

EXTERNAL SENDER

Hi

Could you please share with me as well.
Regards....
Luvo Qumba
Professional Land Surveyor
Sectional Title Practitioner
M.SAGC | M.SAGPA
p:0315011030  m: 0835164958
a: 46 GREENHILLS ESTATE
    29 Manjee Place, DBN North

Sent from mobile

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 1:18 PM Adrian Frith, <adrian at adrianfrith.com<mailto:adrian at adrianfrith.com>> wrote:
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za>> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

This e-mail as well as any files transmitted with it is confidential and may well contain information which is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby on notice of this status. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or publication of the information contained therein is strictly prohibited, unless you have been permitted thereto by the sender, and might be a breach of confidence. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this e-mail immediately to the sender and then delete this message from your system. The sender is not liable for the proper transmission of this information nor for any delay in its receipt.