[OSGeo Africa] Rwanda GIS files

Armin Schommarz Armin.Schommarz at afritinmining.com
Fri Apr 30 00:54:00 PDT 2021

Good morning all,

I am searching for GIS shapefiles for Rwanda in terms of geology and mining licenses. Thus far, my research has been unsuccessful.

If any could provide me with some information relevant to my request, that would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Armin Schommarz
Disclaimer The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This email has been scanned for viruses and malware by AVG Business.

Disclaimer