[OSGeo Africa] Geoportal feedback

Francis Twumasi francis.twumasi at drdlr.gov.za
Fri Feb 12 06:53:24 PST 2021

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you’re well.

Herewith feedback on the situation with the NGI Geoportal.

We’ve been experiencing technical problems with the new build/version of the Geoportal applications and  the WMS service feeds have not been available and decided to revert to the previous build due to many queries related to the availability of the WMS feeds in particular.  The WMS services are once again available on this build; we are in the process of  making the products available for download.

Thank you for your patience; we value your usage of the Geoportal.

Regards

Raoul Duesimi
Chief Professional Surveyor
Geo-spatial Information and Professional Support
Department Rural Development and Land Reform
National Geo-Spatial Information
GISc- PGP 0052 or GPr Gisc0052

T: 021 6584372/75
M: 083 5789116