[OSGeo Africa] proj 7.2.1 and South African ENU projections - clarification

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon Jul 5 01:38:17 PDT 2021

Just to clarify - I want to add these at 'proj' level so that both QGIS
and GRASS (and other) packages can see them - so I am trying to avoid
adding them to each package.
A CLI method would be preferable.
I'm working on Ubuntu 20.04 and have compiled the latest (a week or so
back) QGIS and GRASS dev versions independently of each other.

On 2021/07/04 17:57, Zoltan wrote:
> Hi,
> Please can someone point me towards how I can add the South African
> ENU projections as EPSG codes to proj version 7.2.1
> Neither QGIS nor GRASS can see any ENU versions, so I am presuming
> that they are not yet in the EPSG database (??)
> (The ESRI EPSG:102563  [etc] are also not in)
>
> (yes, I did do a projsync --all) after installation.)
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

Cape Town, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028 (Signal, not WhatsApp)
www.geograph.co.za