[OSGeo Africa] Newsletter / Marketing: 5m contours for 3324AD

Immo Blecher immob19 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:48:29 PST 2021

You are right, Walter,

They had the 5m contours as well on the portal, but since they changed
their system some download options disappeared (and a lot of WMS stuff
also didn't work). I think the download links are slowly being reinstated.

Regards

Immo

On 2021/03/02 16:31, Walter Smit wrote:

> Hi
>
> That data is available on the CDNGI portal in shapefile format. Just
> checked….it seems to be only 10m contours.
> http://www.cdngiportal.co.za <http://www.cdngiportal.co.za>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Walter Smit

*Immo F. Blecher**
Street: */50 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, Stellenbosch, 7603, South
Africa
//*Postal:*//PO Box 74, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
//*Cell:*///+27 83 272 6791 |*Office:*+27 81 359 3704 |*Fax: *+27 81 359
3704
*Email:*_immo at blecher.co.za_ <mailto:immo at blecher.co.za> |
_immob19 at gmail.com_ <mailto:immob19 at gmail.com>
*Internet:*_https://www.blecher.co.za/_ <https://www.blecher.co.za/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*IMPORTANT*: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.