[OSGeo Africa] Looking for precipitation and temperature data for Lesotho (1980 to 2020)

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:22:21 PDT 2021

Digital Earth Africa just added rainfall data for this period. You can see
the extents here:
https://explorer.digitalearth.africa/products/rainfall_chirps_monthly/extents

We’ll have WMS and WCS web services soon.

If you would like to download it I can give you more info on our S3 access,
which is free.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 at 1:05 am, Masozi Kachale <makachale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am looking for annual rainfall (precipitation) data and annual
> temperature data for Lesotho for the period from 1980 to 2020.
>
> May anyone with this data please assist or provide links where the data
> can be downloaded.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Masozi Kachale

Alex Leith