[OSGeo Africa] Online GIS courses with Kartoza

Amy Burness amy at kartoza.com
Thu Sep 23 00:26:10 PDT 2021

Good Day

Looking for online open source GIS courses for you, your team or your
students?

Courses by Kartoza cover the complete FOSSGIS stack so that you can
discover the full potential of GIS technology. We offer product or business
process training in scheduled courses or as on-premise training tailored to
your requirements and skill level.

For more information visit the Kartoza Training & Education page.
<https://kartoza.com/solutions/training-courses>

*October Course Schedule*

   - 11-13 October 2021 :Introduction to QGIS
   <https://kartoza.com/shop/product/introduction-to-qgis>
   - 14 -15 October 2021: Geospatial Data in PostGIS
   <https://kartoza.com/shop/product/geospatial-data-in-postgis-1>

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact form
<https://kartoza.com/solutions/training-courses> or via email on
info at kartoza.com

Best
Kartoza team