[OSGeo Africa] List of National Key Points Shapefile

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:00:48 PDT 2022

Hi Luvo

For this and any other government core data sets you should be able to search the EMC at sasdi.net. It is currently hosting the legacy site and appears to be down right now. I’ve looked in the replacement site we are developing and there’s no ‘keypoint’ or ‘critical infrastructure' entry.

The public beta version of the new site will be available soon.

Official data custodians are obliged by law to publish metadata describing their data sets on the EMC.

Gavin