[OSGeo Africa] Public Works Buildings

Vasthi van Dyk vasthij at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:31:00 PDT 2022

Good afternoon Nicolaas.
Have you tried extracting the information from the NGI's vector data
shapefiles?
Possibly combine the LCLU_LANDUSE layer data (FEAT_TYPE = "Public Service
Landuse") with applicable layers extracted from the CULT_... layers?
[image: image.png]

Also check the OpenStreetMap buildings layer.  Try different selections on
the name field to possibly only select names that include the word
"Municipal" or "Government".

Hope you find something useful.