[OSGeo Africa] Land Ownership Dataset

Sindile Bidla sindile.bidla at geoilocate.co.za
Fri Mar 18 04:16:26 PDT 2022

Dear Luvo,

There is no publicly available data.
Having said that, here are your options:
1. Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development - they did a
land audi study - do a Google search -
https://odza.opendata.durban/opendataza/resource/7
2. Deeds Office - request data on registered owner - need to know the
various SOEs (present and previous names)
3. Municipalities - Valuation Rolls
4. Approach entities that do this type of work

Hope that helps