[OSGeo Africa] GIS Practitioner/Technologist.

Sakhile Sibiya sakhile.sibiya1 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 13 07:47:09 PDT 2023

Good day everyone.

Please assist, I want to register with SAGC as GIS Technologist or Technician. I have been trying to find a mentor in the past 2 years, without a success.

I believe that on this platform I can find someone who might assist.

I possess BSc Honours in GIS from University of Cape Town, and 2 years of work experience as GIS & Environmental Officer in the environmental management sector.

I am based in KwaZulu-Natal, Ulundi but might relocate to Mtunzini.

Thank you in advanced.

Warm Regards,
Sakhile Sibiya.