[OSGeo Africa] What software is currently used in South Africa tertiary institutions

Serena Coetzee serena.coetzee at up.ac.za
Thu Apr 4 13:23:29 PDT 2024

Dear all,

apologies if my response appeared to be sarcastic. That was not the
intention at all. I just wanted to confirm what Gavin had written about UP.

Regarding Sindile's inquiry, UP students are exposed to both desktop and
server tools during their studies.

And again, you are most welcome to contact me if you need more information
or want a longer discussion.

Regards,
Serena