[OSGeo Africa] South African NGI 25cm Imagery available online

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Wed Jul 3 04:08:24 PDT 2024

On Wed, 3 Jul 2024 at 07:14, Patrick Ric-Hansen via Africa <
africa at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Are you providing a web map service for this imagery?

It is unlikely that I will offer a public WMS service. WMS cannot easily be
cached and will put a high resource requirement on the donated servers I am
using.

This is a hobby project for me which I have spent a great deal of my time
and money on. It is primarily made for South African OpenStreetMap mappers.

Kind regards,

Grant