[OSGeo-Alberta] Today's Meeting

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Aug 17 15:59:52 EDT 2010

Andrew,

   It overlaps with FOSS4G so that may be a problem for some.

   On one of my favorite subjects (open data from Cities), here's a link I ran
across today to a review of licenses from Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto:

http://weait.com/content/unintended-restrictions

   I'm still interested in hearing what the City of Calgary is doing.  Not so
much what they've got ready to release, but what their plans and their processes
are (hopefully they've got some).

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser