[OSGeo-Alberta] next FOSGIS meeting in Calgary

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Sun Jun 27 22:57:12 EDT 2010

Hei all,

here a reminder for the next meeting of our interest group in Calgary
(if you are around/near by...).

The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 6th 2010.

We haven't got a room yet (at the University) - but I am sure we will
manage it somehow. As I am off for this week and Andrew too, it may be
that we will announce the room just on the same day. But Chris Kyle and
I have figured already some "emergency room option".

If things don't change the meeting topics will be:
* A demo/presentation on Autodesk MapGuide Open Source - by Trevor Wekel
(OTX Systems)
* A presentation on a web-(map)-service to explore where your house
experiences heat loss - by Chris Kyle (CDK - Digital Knowledge)
* ..and hopefully some lively discussions around that :)

have a good week & Canada Day!
stefan