[OSGeo-Announce] Seeking Consultants and Service Organizations

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 2 20:07:54 EDT 2007

Folks,

OSGeo is finally bringing the Service Provider Directory online.  It is
essentially a web list of consultants and service organizations in the open
source geospatial realm.  We are currently seeking consultants and service
organizations to register themselves in the directory.  In a few weeks,
assuming this goes fairly well, we will start trying to publicize the
directory to potential clients, and work it into our presentations, materials
at conferences and so forth.

There is no cost to participate.  You just need someone in your organization
to register for an OSGeo Userid, then login into the OSGeo web site, and then
go to the form to enter your organization details.  There are some directions
and discussion at:

   http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Feel free to contact me, if you have questions about this service provider
directory.  We anticipate some fine tuning before we promote it vigorously.

Best regards,