[OSGeo-Announce] geocamp2008: Call for Presentations/Workshops

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Apr 13 21:58:48 EDT 2008

A friendly reminder of osbootcamp/geocamp2008 on June 2nd and 3rd in
Ottawa, Canada.  Attendance is free, and there are cool prizes to be
won!  Accommodation options have been added to the site for those coming
from out of town.

   http://www.osbootcamp.org/osbootcamp6.html

Don't forget to join the mailing list to ensure you get information about
the event, and so we can estimate likely attendance.

At this time we would like to issue a call for presentations and workshops.

Suggested topics:

   Software & Projects (Mapserver, Mapguide, OpenLayers, GDAL/OGR, GEOS,
   Mapbender, Mapbuilder, GRASS, FDO, OSSIM, gvSVIG)   any other open
   source Geospatial projects I haven't suggested.

   Teaching using open source geospatial software

   Making money using open source geospatial software

   Saving lives, money, or the environment using open source geospatial software

   Issues with open source geospatial software today

   The future of open source geospatial software

If you are interested in doing a talk, please send a brief (<=250 words)
abstract to osbootcamp at gmail.com by no later than May 9th, 2008.

Thank you,

osbootcamp/geocamp2008 organizing committee