[OSGeo-Announce] GeoMoose Version 1.2.0 Released
warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 7 13:05:35 EST 2008
The Moose herd is pleased to announce that GeoMoose 1.2.0 has been officially
* RoadMap <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/moose/geomoose-road-map>
* Documentation <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation>
* Downloads <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/download>
XML, and DHTML technologies to interface with other web-clients The primary
target of Moose is for integration with the MapServer, but is not dependent
upon it for operation.
Design objectives include:
* Code must be developed in an Services Oriented Architecture.
* Configurability for users.
* Easy maintenance for data owners.
* A client interface for MapServer, but designed to be open to other server
* Targeted use cases for local governments.
More information about the Announce