[OSGeo-Announce] OpenGIS Conference, Moscow, Russia, 21-22 November, 2015

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 9 09:35:38 PDT 2015

This is an announcement for

OpenGIS Conference, Moscow, Russia, 21-22 November, 2015

First  Open  GIS  conference  happened  in  2012  and brought together
diverse crowd of 250 people from  150  organizations. We had about 50
presentations  and 12 workshops. This year we expect at least the same
numbers  or  more.

The  conference runs two simultaneous presentation streams plus one or
two sequence of workshops.

This  conference  is  grassroots  and  organized by members of Russian
GIS-Lab  and  OpenStreetMap communities. Attendance and workshops are free.

Registration:   http://gisconf.ru/profile   (in  Russian, if you don't
speak it, simply sent short information about yourself to info at gisconf.ru).

---------
Maxim Dubinin