[OSGeo-Announce] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: Call for Sponsors

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 14 10:56:22 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fenoy Gerald <djay at osgeo.org>
Date: 13 December 2016 at 04:42
Subject: FOSS4G-Europe 2017: Call for Sponsors
To: news_item at osgeo.org

Dear community,
we are glad to share with you the call for sponsors that has been sent for
the FOSS4G-Europe 2017 conference ([1], [2], [3]).

The FOSS4G-Europe 2017 local organizing committee is calling for sponsors
to help making the 2017 edition a great success. Supporting FOSS4G Europe
in 2017 is about giving back to the open source community as well as
getting a unique opportunity to promote your geo business.

Sponsoring this event means:

        • Engaging a premium audience of key geospatial industry
stakeholders and potential customers,

        • Demonstrating the strength of your corporate brand, products or
services,

        • Networking and building relationships

FOSS4G-Europe 2017 is a unique marketing opportunity and we believe it will
provide your company or organization with great industry rewards.

A variety of sponsorship packages are available and the local organizing
committee is happy to consider any customization to meet your needs.

We are open to your ideas for sponsoring any of the following items:

        • Event lanyards or swag

        • Ice Breaker event

        • Coffee breaks

        • Gala event