[OSGeo-Announce] pycsw 2.2.0 released
gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:37:58 PDT 2018
The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 2.2.0.
The 2.2.0 release adds WMS 1.3.0 and WPS process harvesting as well as
plugin support enhancements.
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
Version 2.2.0 (2018-03-20):
[Bulleted list of enhancements / bug fixes]
- Support overriding PYCSW_ROOT via environment variable
- handle malformed basic service options
- support Python import for plugins
- support WMS 1.3.0 harvesting
- implement CQL to Filter transforms
- implement WPS process harvesting
- fix CQL literals with spaces
- include dct:alternative in CSW3 full output
- update testing framework to py.test
- implement OGC filter parsing as Python dict for easy parsing by
- do not silence exceptions on custom plugins
- support CQL WKT ENVELOPE syntax
- check forwarded ip address when pycsw is behind a proxy
- add official Docker implementation
- fix CSW service / version support (optional in 3.0.0)
- fix CSW 3 GetRecords POST handling
Testers and developers are welcome.
We would like to thank OSGeo <https://osgeo.org> and the 2018 Bonn Code
Sprint <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018> organizers and
sponsors for their support.
The pycsw developer team. http://pycsw.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce