[OSGeo-Announce] The FOSS4G 2021 team invites you to be official sponsor!

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 3 23:30:47 PST 2021

Published at:
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2021-invites-you-to-become-an-official-sponsor/
2021-02-04

Hello community!

 From the LOC FOSS4G 2021 team we want to invite you to be our official
sponsor!

The conference FOSS4G 2021  will cover many different topics in
GeoSpatial Data and Technologies. Some of the expected topics will be
the usage of GeoSpatial in a variety of industries including Location
Intelligence, Data Analysis, PredictiveModels or Data Infrastructures.

Our conference will have days of talks, workshops, meetings of the
different communities, social events and more things... Your financial
support is vital for our community and for this event's success.

This year we invite you to you to share a new global FOSS4G, this time
in Buenos Aires, Argentina 🌎

We have different categories of sponsorship adapted to your needs, with
great benefits!

For more information check our website (https://2021.foss4g.org) or you
can contact us at sponsors at foss4g.org

https://2021.foss4g.org/documents/sponsors_brochure.pdf

Follow us on social media:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/foss4g
- Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/foss4g2021/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2021ba
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/foss4g-2021-ba

*The cancellation policy in case the event is hosted online can be found
on our website

Come hell or high water, FOSS4G.