[OSGeo-Announce] GeoStyler Code Sprint Announcement

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:47:14 PDT 2022

*Published
at https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/geostyler-code-sprint-announcement/
<https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/geostyler-code-sprint-announcement/>*
*News item by Jan Suleiman*

GeoStyler Code Sprint 2022
It’s all about style

We are happy to announce our first public GeoStyler Code Sprint!

The Code Sprint will be held online from *07.-10.06.2022* - so that
everyone, no matter where, can participate. There are many things that can
be improved to make GeoStyler even better, this is the time to participate!
We welcome everyone who is interested in coding, writing tutorials or
documentation, community building and/or improving GeoStyler in general. To
register for the Code Sprint, you can simply *write an email to
reports at geostyler.org <reports at geostyler.org>* and we will get in touch
with you.

More information can be found on https://geostyler.org/

We are excited to meeting you!