[OSGeo-Announce] FOSS4G 2024 Belém – Call for Papers and Workshops

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 5 23:01:05 PDT 2024

See news item
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2024-call-for-papers-and-workshops/
6. July 2024

Dear colleagues and geoinformation enthusiasts,

We are pleased to invite you to the FOSS4G 2024 conference, which will
take place from 1 to 8 December 2024 in the beautiful city of Belém,
Brazil. This international event brings together the global open source
geospatial community, providing a unique platform for sharing knowledge,
innovations and experiences.

Event details:
📅 Date: 1 to 8 December 2024.
📍 Venue: Belém, Brazil

Send your talks and workshops!
🗣️ We invite all interested parties to actively participate in the
conference by submitting proposals for talks, or workshops. This is an
excellent opportunity to share your projects, research and developments
with a global audience.

You have until July 12, 2024 to submit your talk or workshop.

For more information about the conference and how to submit your
proposals, please visit: https://2024.foss4g.org/en/call-for-papers/

Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this unique event and
contribute to the growth and development of the open source geospatial
community. We look forward to your valuable participation.

If you have any questions or need more information, please do not
hesitate to contact us at info at foss4g.org or visit our website:
https://2024.foss4g.org/.

See you in Belém!

https://2024.foss4g.org

About the Open Source Geospatial Foundation

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(4)
organization to empower everyone with open source geospatial. The
software foundation directly supports projects serving as an outreach
and advocacy organization providing financial, organizational and legal
support for the open source geospatial community.

OSGeo works with Camptocamp, GeoCat, OPENGIS.ch, WhereGroup and other
sponsors, along with our partners to foster an open approach to
software, standards, data and education.

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
https://www.osgeo.org/