[BuenosAires] [HOT] Tell Your Story (FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2013)

Fernando correo at fernando.com.ar
Mon Dec 17 10:17:41 PST 2012

Mikel

Thanks for your reply.
Yes we had, I was already part of it, I suscribed to the mailing list a
long time ago.
We had reached them via email, and now I did via /users:Argentina/ forum.

I'm in the process of doing so in the other hispanic/latinamerican
forums as well.

Regarding nearby HOTties (wouldnt HOTites be better? :P), how could I
reach them?

Thanks!
Fernando.