[AtlanticCanada] Inaugural Local Chapter meeting

Timothy Astle timothy.astle at caris.com
Wed Oct 6 12:41:22 EDT 2010

  That should be fine.  When the boss heard about this, he was very open
to the event.

Cheers!

Tim

On 06/10/2010 9:16 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> ok sounds good.  Tim are you ok with a lunchtime meeting at your
> offices on the 28th?
>
> Question for all: Any chance that this meeting could be listed in the
> online program, as "OSGeo Local Chapter meeting"?
> http://www.geomaticsatlantic.com/program  We could provide some text
> or a wiki page link describing the meeting.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 10-10-06 9:02 AM, Connors, Bernie (SNB) wrote:
>> I was open to both time slots I just thought lunch time would be
>> difficult to find a good space.  Tim Astle is able to get the
>> conference room at Caris for lunch including free wifi and a
>> projector.  All we have to do is bring in lunch and get people to
>> Caris which is only a few blocks from the Delta.
>>
>> Bernie.
>> --
>> Bernie Connors, P.Eng
>> Service New Brunswick
>> (506) 444-2077
>> 45°56'25.21"N, 66°38'53.65"W
>> www.snb.ca/geonb/

Timothy Astle
Development Manager
CARIS
115 Waggoners Lane, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533 Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding contract will result from this email until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of the company.