[AtlanticCanada] First Fredericton "Mappy" Hour a success

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Thu Feb 24 19:59:15 EST 2011

The first FredOSM meetup was a success. We had two experienced OSM users and four beginners at the meeting. The gender split was 2 women and four men. The experienced users shared their knowledge and experience of OSM with the beginners and some demonstrations were shown on the use of the Potlatch 2 map editor and the JOSM map editor.  We hope to see even more people at the next "Mappy" Hour meetup on March 21st - more details here: http://meetu.ps/FXhk.  Please share this info with any friends, family, or colleagues in the Fredericton, NB area.

Thanks,
Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors