[AtlanticCanada] Open Source JavaScript API from CARIS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 28 11:06:07 PDT 2012

Thanks Tim and CARIS!  Maybe sometime soon we should talk about things
like announcing (on OSGeo-discuss list), hosting infrastructure (using
OSGeo's hosting/mailing lists for this project), even training (I'd love
for this chapter to host a hands-on training day with several FOSS4G
projects, somewhere in Atlantic Canada).

Have a great weekend!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna