[Australia] Migrating the Aust list to Aust-NZ

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 19 13:00:11 EDT 2007

Some time ago I flagged the intention to migrate the Aust list to an
Aust-NZ list.  Tyler Mitchell set up the new list for us, and now I've
got around to setting up a bulk subscription for everyone on the new
list.  All going well you should soon receive a subscription welcome
message.  For a few days messages to the Aust list will automatically go
to the new list (If I set things up right), with the old Aust list (this
one) then being closed.

Regards,
Tim Bowden