[Aust-NZ] 2007 Information

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:09:00 EST 2007

Thankyou Paul,
The Lessons Learned page is a gold mine of information for someone
putting a bid together. I'm guessing you had a hand pulling it together?
I believe I'm recognizing your style.

The extra report from Sea2Sky should be very useful as well. Our
conference organizers are asking fairly standard questions like "how
many rooms, how big, etc". We have received some of this information
from Sea2Sky already, but have not shared it as I'm not sure if we have
received it in confidence. This information will be very useful to keep
on the wiki as you suggest.