[Aust-NZ] Meeting to review budget
cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:30:25 EST 2007
When you are back from holidays, could we please have a meeting,
primarily between you me and Jeff to walk through the line items in the
budget you have put together.
I'd like to see where we can reduce the budget.
* Tim suggested that we change from a 5 day conference to 4 days + a
code sprint. I'm assuming room requirements for a code sprint should be
minimal and not too costly. So reducing 1 day should save us ~ 20%.
* I expect we should be able to reduce AV costs - particularly at the UNSW.
* Jeff suggests we should be able to reduce internet costs based upon
* I'm wondering whether we need incidentals for delegates like
"Satchel", glossy program, etc.
* I expect we can bring down the cost of the conference dinner.
More information about the Aust-NZ