[Australia] FOSS4G in Australia [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 02:18:26 EDT 2007

Antti,
That is a good idea.

Do you have any contacts that you would recommend to initiate a
conversation with?

Of note, I'll be meeting the conference organisors at 10:30am EST in
Sydney tomorrow, Friday.
I'd welcome anyone interested in joining us.
Let me know and I'll open up a tele-conference line.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au