[Australia] Conf Bid

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:41:32 EDT 2007

Bruce, after talking with Josh, I disagree.

The OSGeo conference is hosted in a different region of the world each year.
So if the conference is held in the Australasian region this year,
Sydney won't get the conference in '09. (I've heard rumours that there
will be a bid from somewhere in the Pacific).

By putting in a Sydney bid for this year, we will be planting the seed
for '09.