[Australia] FOSS4G Expression of Interest - Sydney, Australia

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 20 06:29:32 EDT 2007

Josh,

Thankyou!  There's no way we could have put together anything this
impressive on our own!  Now that we have publicly flagged our intention
to bid for 2009, we (Aust-NZ) have some work to do!

If anyone is subscribed to the conference_dev list, you will soon be
able to see what Brazil and South Africa put together for their bid.
Josh, I'll forward them on to you. They have had a bit of trouble with
oversize attachments (oops, concom didn't think about that one!) so we
have to wait for the list admins to manually post their bids.

Regards,
Tim