[Australia] RE: FOSS4G flier at SSC2007

Vanessa Scholten vanessa at seatoskymeetings.com
Fri May 11 16:24:15 EDT 2007

Please find attached the final FOSS4G Postcard.

Thanks,

Vanessa.

Sea to Sky Meeting Management Inc.
Winner of MPI's 2005 Category 1 Global Paragon Award
Click here for more information on the award

Vanessa Scholten
Sea to Sky Meeting Management Inc.
Suite 206, 201 Bewicke Avenue
North Vancouver, BC, V7M 3M7, Canada