[Aust-NZ] Incorporation options

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:48:39 EDT 2007

Tim,
I don't think the state for incorporation is a major issue. Let's just
pick one and do it.
I vote for WA because:
1. It doesn't require a resident (there may be times in future when
there are no members from a particular state).
2. You live there and this should make it easier for you to setup.
3. Landgate is in WA and Landgate is currently our biggest potential
institutional champion and sponsor.