[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G Day 4

Chris Tweedie chris at narx.net
Fri Sep 28 01:47:56 EDT 2007

And which Australian was that Cameron? :)

All fair points Brian, unfortunately politics often only make it possible
for Managerial level or above to travel internationally (at least, thats my
experience in WA govt). For something like FOSS4G i was offered registration
and accommodation but i would have had to fork out the $$ for flights. I
couldn't justify those costs to my wife :)

Anyway, i'm sure Mr Bowden will give me a call when hes back in Perth and i
will suck out whatever information he collected over some beers

Chris