[Aust-NZ] Introduction of a new list member

Dr. Markus Lupp lupp at lat-lon.de
Tue Jan 8 20:55:58 EST 2008

Dear listers,

as a new subscriber I want to introduce myself shortly to the aust-nz
list. I joined the list after a short email exchange with Tim Bowden in
which I proposed to him to support the Australia/NZ bid to host the 2009
FOSS4G conference. I live on West-Timor, so I am not exactly in Aust/NZ,
but as Tim put it "in the backyard". BTW, I did my master's thesis in NZ
(in Palmerston Norht) in 1998, so I am already a bit familiar with the
region. ;-)

A short profile of myself can be found at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/User:MarkusLupp.

So, again, I would like to offer my help (and my company's) for the bid
or (if the bid is successfull) the preparation of the conference.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Lupp