[Aust-NZ] Re: Set time aside to review FOSS4G2009 proposal tonight/tomorrow

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:18:54 EST 2008

Virginia's email bounced, so I'm sending again.
Many of the CC'ed people on this list have been quoted so it would be
good to verify that you are happy with statements made for you.

If you haven't got your name in the document, then please send a
paragraph to Virginia describing yourself (section 1.5), and/or a quote
about how your organisation is using FOSS4G software and how you will
help promote it (section 1.1).